The low-dose X-ray scanning system can detect many types of dangerous or illegal substances such as liquid explosives, drugs, copper wires, and plastics. Based on patented technology, the SECURPASS digital screening system is capable of handling high-level security needs at airports, prisons, border crossings and government buildings.
The RadPRO SECURPASS Full Body Security Screening System is capable of handling the high level security needs at airports, prisons, county and municipal jails, border crossings and government buildings.
RadPRO SECURPASS is a low dose X-ray scanning system that detects many types of dangerous or illegal substances such as liquid explosives, drugs, copper wires, and plastics.
Based on unique patented technology, the SECURPASS Screening System is able to transmission imaging to identify hidden narcotics, weapons, contraband (Make-up, Medication, Personal Items, Special Needs Items, Electronic Devices, Sharp Objects, Sporting Goods, Guns/Firearms, Tools, Martial Arts/Self Defense Items, Explosive/Flammable Materials, Disabling Chemicals, Food/Drinks) and any objects that could be considered as dangerous.
There are numerous applications for this technology. Here are a few of those:
- Civil Security: airports, seaports, railways, bus stations
- Border Security: customs, police
- Prison Security: officers, prisoners, visitors, staff
- High Level Security: nuclear power plants, military premises, embassies, etc.
- Scan Area:9 x 29.1 in (208 x 74 cm)
- Scanning Time:under 8 seconds
- Configuration:Monoblock oil-cooled design
- Anode Voltage:150 kV
Dose / Inspection
- Standard Imaging Technique:< 0.25 uSv (0.025 mR) / per scan
- Monitor:21″ monitor (portrait)
- Grayscale:16,384 (image)
- Local Storage:960,000 images RAID, 1T Hard Drive, Mirrored with a 1T Backup Drive
- Image Visualization Time:Real Time
- Power:110 V / 60 Hz, Internal step-up transformer, 2.5 kW line conditioner
Detainees enter the system fully clothed and the device can pick up anything from an object hidden inside hair, a cast, or the body.
“As the beam passes through the inmate’s body, and the system measures how much density is left in the beam. The information is then processed and relayed to a computer that reconstructs the image. Officers operating the system study the rendering of the inmate to see if anything looks out of place.”
This whole-body imaging technology has been used for years and adapted to security imaging.
Digital imaging technology aimed at reducing the rate of recidivism in Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennesse, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia.
Used by correctional facilities throughout the U.S. in order to address the heroin epidemic and compliment rehabilitation efforts.
Whole-body imaging technology has been used for years and adapted to security imaging.
The SecurPass Whole Body Contraband System has a built in feature that prevents the imaging from entering soft tissue to protect the privacy of those being screened and minimizes physical searches.
- Full body security screening system
- Under 8-second scanning time
- Low dose X-Ray radiation
- Detects hidden and smuggle items such as weapons and contraband
- Identifies metallic and organic material inside body cavities
- Minimizes physical searches
- Capable of handling high-level security needs at airports, prisons, border crossings and government buildings.
- The technology protects the privacy of those being screened